ECI Spruce® empowers more than 16,000 users around the world, providing specialist business management software for small and medium sized timber and builders merchants.
Nineteen dealers first launched Spruce in 1985, when they realised a need for technology to streamline their own timber and building materials operations.
After years of consistent client growth, Spruce was acquired by ECI Software Solutions in 2015 and with their resources, Spruce added cloud-based access, state-of-the-art features, mobility applications and cross-platform functionality.
Since then, the team of industry experts has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of timber and building merchants by developing industry leading technology and by offering outstanding customer service.
Products / Services Listing
Spruce® business management software is an easy-to-use ERP that transforms the way you work. The software is cloud-based and completely integrated, designed to reduce costly errors and improve communication across your organisation, helping you:
- Stock the right inventory and simplify purchasing with vendor integration
- Stocking the wrong items or too much inventory ties up cash that can be invested in other areas.
- Spruce offers many purchasing options including automated ordering and the ability to order stock based on past POs.
- Special orders are easy and vendor catalogs are integrated into the system so you know you’re ordering the right items.
- Consolidated purchasing also allows multi-location customers to assess the needs of the entire enterprise, improving efficiency and maximising volume discounts.
- Automatically link transactions
- Built around core document management functionality, all transactions are automatically linked, including handwritten or faxed records giving you access to everything you need electronically.
- With Spruce you can quickly access customers’ quotes, orders, POs, receiving documents, and sales invoices via one centralised system. You can also email customers their statements and invoices.
- Simplify invoicing and improve cash flow
- With Spruce, you can process payments through Point of Sale or Accounts Receivable. Billing cycles close automatically (based on your schedule), and you can print, fax or email statements and invoices at any time. You can easily review activity for any period – so you can understand what is at risk of being late.
- The system also provides a complete document trail allowing you to attach packing slips, vendor invoices, or any other Windows-compatible file or web link to any related document. You can schedule automatic payments on invoice entry, discount, or due date, and the software has complete history retention, including inactive and disabled vendors.
- Retain customers and attract new business
- Spruce has many ways to help you retain customers, including the ability to create your own promotional signage, offer customers flexible installment payments and create your own loyalty program.
- Whether you run a single store or multiple branches, the Spruce software is designed to integrate your entire operation, enhancing capability and freeing up time for you to focus on growing your business.
You can find out more about the benefits of the Spruce software and book a demo here.
Products / Services Summary
- Document Management
- Point of Sale
- Purchasing and Inventory
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Graphical Analytics
- Installed Sales
- Fixed Asset Tracking & Depreciation
- Marketing and Customer Loyalty Tools
Company Contact Details
Tel: 07483 039799