Stakapal Ltd is one of the UK’s leading industrial storage racking manufacturers. We offer a comprehensive range of standard and bespoke heavy-duty storage solutions for a range of industry sectors.
We are a family run business with over 53 years of manufacturing expertise, our knowledge of the Timber sector assures you of a trouble free and professional service.
Our in-house design and project teams provide a concept to completion service from initial site survey through to design, manufacture and installation of the racking.
Whether you require heavy duty systems for your warehouse or yard areas, our dedicated Technical Engineers work alongside each client to solve their storage issues whilst fully optimising the available area.
- Dedicated project and site management skills
- Full members of SEMA (Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association)
- In-house SEIRS (Storage Equipment Installers Registration Scheme) installation teams
- In-house structural engineering experience
- Our Cantilever Racking leads the field in terms of technical capability and innovation and is designed to the SEMA Code of Practice for the design of Static Cantilever Racking and/or FEM 10-2-09 and/or BS5950 Part 5 and/or BS EN 1993 -1-3 (Eurocode 3)
Products / Services Listing
- Cantilever Racking Range
- Conventional Cantilever Racking
- Free Path Cantilever Racking
- Guided Aisle Cantilever Racking
- Handloaded Vertical Storage/A-Frame Racking
- Handloaded Pigeon Hole Racking
- Fencing Racks
- Pallet Racking Range
Products / Services Summary
Stakapal Racking systems are specifically designed to suit the heavy duty Timber storage requirements of any warehouse or yard. If you are mechanically loading your Timber our Cantilever Racks offer the perfect solution, in addition our full range also includes Fencing Racks plus hand-loaded A-Frame and Pigeon Hole systems.
- Timber stored correctly on Cantilever Racking will greatly reduce the risks posed to staff and customers from bulk stacking
- 100% accessibility to long lengths of Timber
- Products can be easily and quickly selected ensuring improved levels of service
- Reduces overall damage to stock
Company Contact Details