The W Exhibition the UK’s flagship event for the joinery and furniture manufacturing industries, has been postponed until 26th – 29th September 2021.
The W Exhibition 2021 will follow hot-on-the-heels of LIGNA in May, around which many industry brands plan their new product development cycles. Many of our exhibitors will now, for the first time, be able to focus NPD for the UK market around their participation at The W Exhibition.
After an extended period of global uncertainty, this is your opportunity to reconnect with your market in a way like no other marketing platform. Over 70% of the stand space has been sold, which is the strongest indication of the importance placed on this industry platform. The W Exhibition 2021 Campaign is going to be bigger than ever. Exhibitors will receive unrivalled support to help maximise their campaigns and drive the best ROI, including:
- An audience of 9,000+ visitors who are coming to see your products and services
- A well-oiled marketing machine working hard behind the scenes to deliver the right audience for our exhibitors
- Access to marketing and PR support via a dedicated Exhibitor Hub, complete with branded assets and content to use in your campaign
- Sponsorship opportunities throughout the event to build awareness for your brand
- A chance to contribute to our brand new CPD learning programme tackling key industry issues.
The W Exhibition is more than a four-day event – this is a year-long brand awareness campaign which you need to be part of. Take your place alongside your peers at the UK’s only dedicated furniture manufacturing and joinery industries event.
You can view the 2021 Floorplan and find out more about exhibiting at: www.wexhibition.co.uk