Pasquill, one the UK’s largest manufacturers of roof trusses, celebrated the success of employees who have gone above and beyond operational excellence within the business, at its fourth annual awards ceremony.
The evening was hosted by Ross Baxter, managing director of Timber Group, at the Double Tree Hilton Hotel in Coventry.
Finalists were nominated by their colleagues for several categories: Design Centre of the Year, Operations Branch of the Year, Innovation, Newcomer of the Year, Outstanding Contribution to EHS, Outstanding Contribution to Pasquill and Best Collaboration.
“Pasquill’s Awards are an excellent way to recognise and congratulate our colleagues across the business and I would like to say well done to all the winners and finalists and thank all those who took the time to nominate,” said Baxter.
Winners for the following categories are as follows:
- Design Centre of the Year: Oldbury Design Team
- Operations Branch of the Year: Uddingston Operations
- Innovation Award: Inverness Team
- Newcomer of the Year: Megan Gibson – Chorley
- Outstanding Contribution to EHS: Lukasz Kamienski – Newport
- Outstanding Contribution to Pasquill: Gillian McAlpine – Grangemouth
- Best Collaboration: Jonathan Hassall and Liam Walley – Oldbury and Stoney Stanton