Pasquill, the UK’s largest manufacturer and supplier of roof trusses and provider of engineered timber solutions to the UK construction industry, recently held its third annual awards evening, to celebrate staff excellence across the business.
The ceremony was held at Woodland Grange in Leamington Spa and categories included: Design Centre of the Year, Operations Branch of the Year, Outstanding Contribution to EHS, Outstanding Contribution to Pasquill, Innovation, Newcomer of the Year and Pride of the Network.
“Pasquill employees are the foundations of our business,” said Ross Baxter, MD of Pasquill and International Timber. “These awards recognise the brilliant work colleagues do across the business, and I would like to congratulate all the finalists and thank everyone who took the time to nominate them. I would also like to thank our business partners, for supporting the awards.”
The award winners are as follows:
- Outstanding Contribution to EHS – Alex Juraska, Redhill
- Operations Branch of the Year – Jimmy Kelly, Buckley
- Design Centre of the Year – Mark Ridley, Redhill
- Innovation Award – Emma Chesney, Inverness
- Newcomer of the Year – Viktorija Berzene, Newport
- Outstanding Contribution to Pasquill – Stephen Mullan, Coventry
- Pride of the Network – Lorraine Shrigley, Chorley