For over 5 decades, ADKALIS, Groupe Berkem’s Formulation Cluster, has been developing, producing, and selling protection and decoration solutions for materials, particularly wood and its derivatives.
Adkalis’ professional targets are, among others, primary and secondary wood processing industries (sawyers, carpenters, joiners, manufacturers of panels, pallets and wood-frame houses, etc.) to whom AXIL solutions are proposed.
AXIL Solutions are available in different forms: liquid preparations mainly in aqueous phase (microemulsions) or gel.
The purposes of these ranges are:
- to offer to the wood different uses, by treatments that improve resistance to biological agents (insects with xylophagous larvae, termites, fungi, etc.) or change how wood reacts to fire,
- to help wood fight against damage caused by the effects of harsh weather conditions or frequent use. Once the wood has been treated, it can be tinted.
The products are applied on turface or by impregnation via industrial processes such as: dipping, spraying, high pressure (by autoclave).
Adkalis’ teams support commercially and technically their clients all over the world. They advise and bring adapted solutions to their clients in order to meet their market-related issues.
Bio-based AXIL products, a new range of wood preservative solutions, are formulated with raw materials derived from biomass:
- to guarantee durability, performance, and efficacy.
- to give priority to raw materials derived from biomass, to avoid further depleting stocks of fossil resources, i.e. non- renewables,
- to jointly commit to active sustainable development, with the final goal of preserving and renewing the biodiversity and the resources of the planet.
AXIL 3000 PRESERVES THE NATURAL ASPECT OF EXTERIOR WOOD FITTINGS
Choosing a 100% organic microemulsion, specific to class 3 (3.1 and 3.2 depending on the country authorization), guarantees the wood performance in terms of durability. Axil 3000 preserves natural appearance of wood and it offers the possibility to decorate it as soon as it gets dry!
Applied by impregnation, the AXIL 3000 solution provides woods with insecticidal and fungicidal properties. Thus, they can be used outdoor without altering their appearance or accelerating the corrosion of the metals.
Application of Axil 3000:
– The product can be applied by dipping
– or it can be applied by high pressure (autoclave), or it can be applied on roof windows by using line-flow
Once the wooden products are treated with AXIL 3000, they can be used colorless or tinted:
– by adding a dye during the treatment cycle,
– or by painting or staining after drying.
AXIL COLOR COLLECTION, TRENDY SHADES, FOR A MORE BEAUTIFUL WOOD
Bringing a wide choice of colors, AXIL COLOR COLLECTION allows you to offer more creativity to wooden products, while completing AXIL’s initial functionalities – insecticidal, fungicidal.
The desired coloring is obtained by adding AXIL COLOR COLLECTION in the Preservative solution, at a defined concentration level.
Intended to be applied by line-flow, spray booth, spray nozzle, vacuum or autoclave, these coloring preparations, mixed with AXIL Preventive treatment solutions, give woods trendy colors without forming a film.
Company Contact Details
Le Marais Ouest
ZI de Blanquefort
20, rue Jean Duvert